Download our FREE Slipfree Foot Measuring Guide
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday.
- Orders are dispatched the same day if received by 2pm (Mon to Fri)
- Orders received 2.01pm Friday to 2pm Monday will be dispatched on Monday
Postage is FREE for orders over £40 (Aim to deliver in 2 working days, this is a tracked service) and from only £1.95 for orders under £40!
- Standard Delivery (£1.95) using Royal Mail 48 .This will take approximately 2-3 working days to arrive with you. This service is not guaranteed and will not require a signature.
- Standard Plus Delivery (£2.50) using Royal Mail 24.This will take approximately 1-2 working days to arrive with you. This service is not guaranteed and will not require a signature.
- Express Tracked 24 Delivery (£4.95) using Royal Mail Tracked service. Delivery aim of 1 working day. This service is very reliable and tracked but not guaranteed.
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery (£7.95) (for orders placed Monday to Thursday by 2pm, these will be dispatched the same day, for orders placed after 2pm on Thursday and up to 2pm on Friday to be dispatched on Friday and received on Saturday these will require you to choose a Guaranteed Saturday Delivery. This service is a fully tracked service and requires a signature.
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery (£11.95) for orders placed between 2pm Thursday and 2pm Friday)
CHANNEL ISLANDS/ ISLE OF MAN DELIVERY OPTION
Postage is FREE for orders over £40 (Aim to deliver in 2 working days, this is a tracked service)
- Express Tracked 24 Delivery (£4.95) using Royal Mail Tracked service . Delivery aim of 1 working day. This service is very reliable and tracked but not guaranteed.
**Deliveries to the Channel Islands and Isle of Man may be subject to delays due to customs checks and Taxes, duties and a clearance fee may be due on goods**
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY OPTION
- Standard Shipping (£4.95) using Royal Mail International.This will take approximately 3-5 working days to arrive with you. This service will not require a signature.
**Deliveries to the Republic of Ireland may be subject to delays due to customs checks and Taxes, duties and a clearance fee may be due on goods**
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive 2 emails from us – an order confirmation and a confirmation of posting.
- If you’ve received an email to notify you that your order has been shipped, but you haven’t yet received it in the time you had expected based on the delivery method chosen, please contact us and we will try to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
We currently deliver to the UK & IRL. Please email us on email@example.com if you live outside of this area and would like to receive an order.
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org including details of your order number.
When sometimes you want plain but still want to stand out! Our Neon Fuchsia shoe is the perfect bright pink choice to match any outfit!
Non-slip soles help prevent slips on wet & dry surfaces.
High tech soles protect feet on hot sand & floors and provide protection from infection such as verruca's.
Light & flexible design makes Slipfree® super easy to swim in.
Sun Safe UPF50+ protection for hours of outdoor fun!
Quick drying, breathable fabric gives a wonderful barefoot feeling to wear all day.
Elasticated stretchy fit allows children to easily wear and take off themselves and helps keep out sand & pebbles.
Reinforced front helps protect those precious toes from sharp objects and rough floors.
Unique patented design in many exclusive fun and colourful Slipfree® prints.
Designed for all ages from baby to adult ensuring we have the whole family covered.
Qu: Do you find yourself shouting at your kids to stop running at the swimming pool?
We all know children shouldn't run around the swimming pool, its not safe and can be very dangerous. We also know that children can often forget this rule, however many times we tell them! Wearing Slipfree® shoes at the pool gives you the peace of mind to know that if your child forgets the don't run rule, they are protected from the dangers of slipping and falling!
Qu: How many children can you carry in your arms down to the sea over burning hot sand while that extra weight makes your trip even more searingly painful?
Hands up who knows this pain! It's too hot on the sand and the sea seems so far away. The kids are telling you it's too hot to walk so you scoop them up, as many as you have or can carry and jump from parasol shade to parasol shade until the moment of truth, there is no more shade and you have to make a dash for it. While you struggle burning your feet, a parent and child stroll past, cool as cucumbers, chatting and laughing on the way for their dip in the sea. How can they endure this searing heat? The answer, they can't feel it, they are wearing Slipfree® .
Qu: Does wrestling your child into a stiff beach shoe have you frazzled and exhausted before the day has begun?
Pick your battles is a great phrase! On that longed for day at the beach, we know what they need; to put on their shoes to protect their feet from sharp objects and the dangers of slipping. Who hasn't had a stand off with a toddler about the shoes they have taken off 2 minutes after the struggle to get them on, telling us they hurt!
Slipfree® were designed to put an end to this parental battle, A soft shoe with a barefoot feel, easy for your child to put on themselves, a shoe they ask you to wear, a shoe that's so comfortable they want to wear it all day. Loved by children and loved by parents!
Qu: Does your child dislike the feeling of sand on their feet, meaning those days at the beach are more stressful than memorable?
More common than you think! Some children just don't like the feeling of sand and a day on the beach or a holiday abroad can bring about more tears than Niagara Falls. The solution! Pop on a pair of Slipfree® so they experience the barefoot feel but can enjoy the beach and the sea without the fear of the sand between their toes.
Qu: How can I help prevent my child or myself getting a verruca?
The dreaded Verruca? Painful, pesky, hard to get rid off and if you have one, often embarrassing to cover up. Aside from the many other benefits Slipfree® offer to protect your feet, they also offer protection from infection and protection from spreading infection. Not a fan of changing room floors? Swim, Shower and change with your Slipfree® on so you are always covered!
They were good at stopping my child from slipping however they didn’t even last the 2 weeks of our holiday - the toes split open and the material on top was worn through before the end of the first week. These are not good quality and poorly made.
I bought these for a holiday in September but have ended up using them every day this week as we have artificial grass and it has got so hot it could burn little feet, I’m so glad we bought them!