Slipfree items that are purchased online from our website can be returned within 30 days of the purchase date to be exchanged or for a full refund of the amount paid for the items (excluding delivery or return postage costs).
- All Slipfree items must be returned unused and unworn in a saleable condition. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer .
- For Shoes: Shoes must still be connected as a pair and on the cardboard hanger and please make sure they are tried on a carpeted area. We cannot accept returned shoes that are marked on the sole.
- For Swimwear: For the purpose of hygiene, swim shorts, bikini bottoms and swimsuits should be tried on over underwear and on returning items, all labels must still be attached (we will not be able to accept returns of swimwear where labels have been removed)
- The condition of the product is left to the discretion of Slipfree® UK.
If you are looking to return Slipfree® items purchased online for an exchange or refund, please follow these steps:
- Package the items securely using the mailing bag the items were delivered in.
- Please include a note detailing your name, order number and whether you are looking to exchange or receive a refund (this can be written on the original delivery note which already details your name and order number). Please also include a note indicating the reason for return or exchange.
- Please label the parcel to be returned to the following address:
Artington Manor Farm (Pew Corner)
Old Portsmouth Road
- Take the package to the Post Office and return to us (please note buyer is responsible for return postage costs, you are responsible for the item until it arrives with us, so keep your proof of postage)
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept responsibility/reimburse for any lost or damaged returned items.
- We cannot accept returns for shoes or swimwear purchased through a retail store, please contact the store you purchased from to understand their returns policy.
- Process an exchange within 3 working days of receiving the item (Shipping is free on replacement items)
- Process a refund for the purchase price of the items (excluding delivery and return postage costs). This will be processed within 3 working days to the original payment method used (Unfortunately, we cannot refund different accounts or cards.). You will receive an automatic email to notify you that your refund has been issued.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Your right to cancel as per the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 allows you to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving it. However, an order can only be cancelled if it has not already been posted. If your order has already been processed and is in transit, it is not eligible for cancellation. In this case, your return/cancellation must be actioned via the returns process once the order has arrived.
If you have received a faulty item, firstly we are so sorry, please contact us via the contact us form or email us at email@example.com.