COVID-19 DELIVERY UPDATE:
Our warehouse are open and dispatching orders everyday (Mon-Fri).
We are finding with the current situation orders travelling across a vast number of Royal Mail networks are understandably experiencing some level of delay.
At most we are finding a small number of the orders are taking anywhere up to 2 weeks from dispatch from our warehouse to arrive, despite them being sent on an express service which would normally take 1-2 days (3-5 days for ROI).
Royal Mail are rightly prioritising NHS deliveries, prescription services and then doing their best under exceptional circumstances to deliver an increasing volume of parcels to customers as quickly as possible whilst managing CV-related absences in some of their sorting offices and along their many networks..
Please may we politely ask you allow at least 10 days from the date of dispatch (you will receive an email when your order is dispatched) for your order to arrive before getting in contact with us at email@example.com to make us aware of this and we can look at a plan to resolve
Thankyou for your patience and understanding.
Stay Safe x
(PLEASE SEE ABOVE INFORMATION ON DELIVERY DISRUPTIONS DURING CV-19 PANDEMIC)
UK DELIVERY OPTIONS
Express Postage is FREE for orders over £40 (Aim to deliver in 1-2 working days, no signature required) and from only £1.95 for orders under £40!
- Express shipping (£1.95) using Royal Mail 24 (for orders placed by 2pm, these will be dispatched the same day) .This will take approximately 1-2 working days to arrive with you. This service is not guaranteed and will not require a signature.
- Guaranteed Next Day Delivery by 9pm (£7.80) (for orders placed Monday to Thursday by 1pm, these will be dispatched the same day, for orders placed after 1pm on Thursday to be dispatched on Friday and received on Saturday these will require you to choose a Guaranteed Saturday Delivery. This service is a fully tracked service and requires a signature.
- Guaranteed Saturday Delivery by 9pm (£11.80) for orders placed between 1pm Thursday and 1pm Friday)
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY OPTION
- Standard Shipping (£4.90) using Royal Mail International (for orders placed by noon, these will be dispatched the same day) .This will take approximately 3-5 working days to arrive with you. This service will not require a signature.
- Once you have placed your order, you should receive 2 emails from us – an order confirmation and a confirmation of posting.
- If you’ve received an email to notify you that your order has been shipped, but you haven’t yet received it in the time you had expected based on the delivery method chosen, please contact us and we will try to resolve this as quickly as possible for you.
We currently deliver to the UK & IRL. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you live outside of this area and would like to receive an order.
If you have any questions about your order, please email us at email@example.com including details of your order number.
Have some grown up fun with our Slipfree® Letter design, channel your inner wordsmith with these striking monochrome shoes!
Non-slip soles help prevent slips on wet & dry surfaces.
High tech soles protect feet on hot sand & floors and provide protection from infection such as verruca's.
Light & flexible design makes Slipfree® super easy to swim in.
Sun Safe UPF50+ protection for hours of outdoor fun!
Quick drying, breathable fabric gives a wonderful barefoot feeling to wear all day.
Elasticated stretchy fit makes them easy to put on and take off and helps keep out sand & pebble
Reinforced front helps protect toes from sharp objects and rough floors.
Unique patented design in many exclusive fun and colourful Slipfree® prints.
Designed for all ages from baby to adult ensuring we have the whole family covered.
*Slipfree®s firm-grip soles can help reduce slipping and sliding, however there is always a risk of slipping and falling, please act sensibly whilst wearing
I was very unhappy with this purchase, my daughter went into the pool on holiday & after about an hour the material started to come away on the top & then after a few hours there was a hole in the bottom-maybe it was caused by constant getting in & out of the pool but I thought they were pool shoes therefore I wouldn’t recommend
Does all that’s been said ..just can’t go for a run in them !!
Excellent service would use again